We believe that a business with a great marketing plan can make an impact to drive revenue. Take the first step: contact us, and together, we will reach your company's goals.
Job opening: Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Report to owner
Salary Range: $33,000-$40,000
To Apply:Send us your cover letter detailing your marketing, media and/or social media experience or a campaign you recently launched, how you embody our core values, and your resume. Email: email@example.com
The most qualified candidate will have the following skill-sets:2+ years in social media management, journalism, marketing, or media experience.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, graphics, business, or related field.
Embody our core values, mission, and vision to be #alwaysmarketing, strive for excellence, and hold a strong work ethic
· Demonstrate excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
· Skilled in social sites (i.e. FB, IG, LinkedIn)
· Help create posts and help manage numerous pages
· Data entry; compile Co-Op invoices
· Assist in digital posts and content promotions
· Manage email databases and track results
· Coordinate and attend select client events around Washington State
· Manage media lists and assist in press kit distribution in Pacific NW
· Assist and oversee administrative tasks and projects as directed
· Communicate with clients and report to the team members
· Deliver tickets, set up gift baskets and always send thank you cards
· Manage multiple projects and deadlines and be adaptable to changing priorities
· Cheerful with professional phone skills
· Maintain an organized project list and content calendar(s)
· Working knowledge of website content management programs (Squarespace, GoDaddy, WordPress, etc.)
Benefits include: Health package, paid 2 weeks and Simple IRA with 3% employer match after 90 days. $100 one-time clothing allowance. Bonus on new accounts.
About Us: JBe Marketing (jbe-marketing.com) is a small, but rapidly growing marketing and communications firm housed in the Confluence Technology Center in the beautiful Wenatchee Valley. Our clients are local, regional, and national brands and products. We treat each client like a Rock Star and they trust our opinion. You will work with enthusiastic marketing professionals with remarkable work ethic. We are dedicated to completing all projects and deadlines no matter what. We hold high expectations for ourselves and others. We are energetic, focused and detail orientated. We smile often, laugh, and work well under pressure, but eloquently plan projects for the future. We take the professional approach in all aspects of our work (dress, phone use etc.). We believe that Passion + Performance = Results.
Apply by December 21st. Interviews: January 2023